January 17, 2022
We hope you had a wonderful weekend! If you missed the service last Sunday you can catch up on everything by watching the service HERE, and by accessing the bulletin HERE.
We want EVERYONE to come to church and are requesting that you continue to register. Please click HERE to let us know if you'll be attending this week. And as a friendly reminder, the PHO recommends that anyone in an ‘at risk’ sector of society carefully consider if attending is a good option at this time.
Vibrancy, purpose, intimacy, challenge – growing deep with God is a beautiful part of the Christian life, and engaging in good, Christian spiritual activity is one of the ways that God draws us deeper.
- The Kairos course is coming up on February 8th. Please click HERE and scroll down to learn more!
- Welcome to 2022 and Engage:Between Sundays! This is just a short video posted on Facebook for some mid-week reflection. For the next number of weeks we’ll be spending the time re-engaging with the scripture and content from the previous Sunday. I am looking forward to this series and the truths we will interact with settling a bit deeper! Tune in each Wednesday @ 7pm!
- If you are interested in learning more about baptism, membership, or discovering your spiritual gifting, we would love to hear from you. Please connect with our Personal Engagement Pastor, Wayne Massey. He will be glad to talk to you, one-on-one and answer your questions. You can reach Wayne at 604 795-1044 or email him at email@example.com.
- We would love to help you find a small group that’s a good fit for you. Email Pastor Noel at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
- If you’re new or looking to meet new people, we want 30 minutes of your time to explore what a 'next step' can look like for you through connection and story. NEXT starts right after the Service on Sunday, January 30th at The Hub. No need to sign up. Just come and see! For more info, email Pastor Noel: email@example.com
- “…this divine Lord will fill you and rest in your soul, forming a rich throne of peace. He does this by means of internal recollection and through his heavenly grace, so that within your own heart, you may look for silence in the tumult, solitude in the crowd, light in darkness, forgetfulness in trials, strength in weakness, courage in fear, resistance in the midst of temptation, peace in war, and quiet in tribulation.” ~ Miguel De Molinos (1628-1697)
- If you would like to automatically receive Pastor Leon’s weekly blog in your email, simply give us your name and email address and we will make sure that happens. Let Debbie know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few other things:
- Click HERE to see our latest pastoral video update.
- Click HERE to see the most recent video updates from our elders.
- Remember to be checking the Website, Facebook, and the Church App for up-to-date info on what is going on around here.
- Does January have you down? Need to talk to someone about it? Telecare Crisis and Caring Line is a faith-based call centre with trained personnel who listen to anyone who seeks emotional and spiritual support. You can reach them at 604-852-9099 within the lower mainland and toll-free across British Columbia at 1-888-852-9099. Other resources may be found at www.telecarebc.com.
If you cannot join us for our service in person, we welcome you to join our live stream every Sunday morning at 10 AM.
Premiering at 10am Sunday mornings, and available anytime after that on:
Website | Facebook | YouTube
Children’s church is available (in person!!) on Sunday mornings at 10 AM. You can also participate through our Website and Facebook. Please email Anna at: email@example.com if you have any questions.
We will continue to Grow Deep and Reach Wide through virtual and in-person services as we are able.
We hope you have a wonderful week.
~ Your Church Staff
Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.