May 24, 2022
We hope you had a wonderful long weekend! If you missed the service on Sunday, you can access it by clicking HERE. And our most recent bulletin can be found HERE.
Some Church News:
- Come join us at a farewell evening with Don and Betty Orr - May 29th - at 6:30 PM here at the church. Come and hear a little of what is planned for ministry in their next term and wish them well with prayers and support as they return to North of Nineveh.
- We extend congratulations to Lyn Webber and Doug McCracken who were married over the weekend. We wish you many happy years together!
- We are looking for Parking Lot Host volunteers! This position involves walking about the lot during the Sunday service, once a month. Please be in touch with Teresa if you'd like to get involved in this way. You can call the office at 604.792.0051 or shoot her an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you or someone you know having a rough time? You can call Telecare Crisis & Caring Line during the day to talk about it with a warmhearted and trained Christian helper. Call 604.852.9099 to talk to someone.
Vibrancy, purpose, intimacy, challenge – growing deep with God is a beautiful part of the Christian life, and engaging in good, Christian spiritual activity is one of the ways that God draws us deeper.
- If you are interested in learning more about baptism, membership, or discovering your spiritual gifting, we would love to hear from you. Please connect with Wayne Massey. He will be glad to talk to you, one-on-one and answer your questions. You can reach him at 604.792.0051, or by email at email@example.com.
- Having a sense of belonging happens when you’re connected in meaningful ways with your people. People whom you share things in common with like interests, shared values, similar life experiences, and same season of life. We want to help you be encircled by others about Jesus in a small group with your people. Reach out to Pastor Noel to take next steps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Man's extremity is God's opportunity."
- If you would like to automatically receive Pastor Leon’s weekly blog in your email, please let Debbie know at email@example.com.
A few other things:
- Please click HERE to see our latest pastoral video update.
- Click HERE to see the most recent video update from one of our elders.
- Remember to be checking the Website, Facebook, and the Church App for up-to-date info on what is going on around here.
If you cannot join us for our service in person, we welcome you to join our live stream every Sunday morning at 10 AM.
Premiering at 10am Sunday mornings, and available anytime after that on:
Website | YouTube
Children’s church is available (in person!!) on Sunday mornings at 10 AM. You can also participate through our Website and Facebook. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We will continue to Grow Deep and Reach Wide through virtual and in-person services as we are able.
We hope you have a wonderful week.
~ Your Church Staff
Type the main content for this list section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.