Greetings to you all! We hope you had a wonderful weekend. If you missed our service last Sunday you can watch it here!
If you would like to register for church this Sunday, June 20th, please click HERE. Remember, we have three seating venues available; the main floor, the balcony, and the APR. If your first choice isn't available, please try registering in another area. Thank you!
- CHURCH ONLINE - Maybe, you’ve looked at the MOMENTS that come up in the chat during the service and wondered 🤔 what they’re about. No worries, simply click our FAQ page for answers to the questions you may have.
- On MAY 2nd our team of online hosts began hosting our Sunday Services on our church’s own viewing platform exclusively. Yes, we will also be streaming our services on YouTube & FB, but by focusing on OUR own platform, rather than a third party platform, our hosts can better meet the specific needs and requests of our viewers with next steps, prayer requests, guest follow-ups, sermon engagement and more. If you’re not yet signed up, just click here. And if you need help to sign up, please click here.
- VIRTUAL SHORT TERM SMALL GROUPS - As hard as it’s been to connect together as a church, and to connect with others about Jesus, Virtual Short Term Small Groups can fill the gap. There’s no travel time. You come as you are. And you’ll be with others, just like you, who are looking to connect relationally and grow spiritually. Click the link to check out the new offerings coming up!
- Fusion 30, 40, 50, or 55+
Don’t miss out on these family gatherings of 20-30 people in a home over snacks, drinks, conversations, and games that work amazingly well at connecting people with others whom they share a connection with. Click HERE to register!
- Click HERE to access the Life in the Spirit Blog, the Encounter Podcasts, and the ACTS Blog.
- What happens when life throws a curve ball and you find yourself in pain, in the dark, and not sure what’s next? Can you meet with God in these times? Look for the latest Encounter podcast released Monday, June 13th, as Pastor Leon chats with Bob and Bev Derksen who have walked this road recently. Click here then scroll down to listen.
MEMBERSHIP MEETING - Sunday, June 27th:
Please click HERE to register for the upcoming meeting on June 27th at 11:30 AM.
Please note: We will have two options for attending. One option is to attend in person, here at the church. The other option is to participate via Zoom. Please look at the registration form carefully to ensure you make the selection that is right for you. Thank you!
May Financial Update:
Income General Fund: $88,341.89
Budgeted General Income Fund: $99,630.45
Shortfall or Surplus: $(11,288.56)
(General Fund vs Budgeted)
- Click here to see the latest video update from Pastor Noel.
- Remember to be checking the Website, Facebook, and the Church App for up-to-date info on what is going on around here.
- Our Library is reopening on Wednesday, June 16th! Every week you can pop in for a new book from 10 AM - 12 noon!
Now that we have live services again we are looking for a few people to help out. We need one parking lot host (commitment is once a month) for now, but when we open fully we will need 5 more parking lot hosts, 2 per week.
We also need people that can lock up after the service is over. This commitment would likely be for one month 3 times a year.
And last but not least, we need a few folks to help tidy up the sanctuary on Monday's.
If you would like to help out in these areas, please contact Teresa at the church office (604.792.0051) or by email at: email@example.com. Thank you!
If you cannot join us for our in-person services we welcome you to join us online every Sunday morning at 10 AM.
Premiering at 10am Sunday mornings, and available anytime after that on:
Website | Facebook | YouTube
Children’s church is available through our Website and Facebook. Join in on a zoom chat with Anna at 9am Sunday mornings. You can email Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We will continue to Grow Deep and Reach Wide through virtual and in-person services as we are able.
We hope you have a wonderful week.
~ Your Church Staff